For this sunless tanning lotion or cream, you can choose between coffee or tea. It is well known that these drinks can stain your teeth, leaving an unwanted effect; They can also “stain” your skin, leaving you with a beautiful tan color.
It doesn’t matter which one you choose, be sure to use the one with the caffeine, not the decaf.
Caffeine can help firm and tighten the skin to decrease wrinkles and even cellulite. It is the best and my favorite homemade tanning lotion.
- Either ground coffee or tea bags (caffeine)
- Unscented white lotion
- Make coffee or tea as you normally would.
- If you use coffee, use enough soil for an entire pot but only enough water to make a cup.
- If you use tea, use enough tea bags (typically three to four), but only one cup of water. Typically, this is three to four family-size tea bags.
- Mix enough lotion and coffee / tea to get the desired color. The more coffee or tea you add, the darker your tan will become.
- Put the resulting mixture in a spray bottle and apply.
- Make sure to shake well before each use.
- Use weekly or biweekly for best results.
- I personally prefer to use tea bags – there is less chance of getting bits in the spray, and I really don’t like the smell of coffee.
- You don’t even have to add the lotion; the tea / coffee liquid works perfectly on its own.
And forget about magic solutions that can even damage your skin, like using products like Coca-Cola or Betadine to tan.
In any case, we have written these lines because you have asked us about a homemade sunless tanning formula that may resemble the best self-tanning products sold in stores.
We understand that savings sometimes do not come to make this type of purchase, and that is why we have taught you how to make homemade suntan lotion.