The scenario: Have you ever looked at a brand’s Instagram page and wanted to buy something because the product/service seemed so promising?
But wait! You become aware of the low level of engagement. You don’t want to interact with the brand’s page at this time, let alone make a payment on the website.
That is the issue we want to address today and assist you in resolving.
Unfortunately, most Instagram pages that represent a brand do not match the requirements for a well-designed branded page. Because of the number of followers you have, you’ll lose out on many opportunities to quadruple your sales.
The answer is simple:
There’s a good chance you have a slew of buyers lined up to buy from you. They haven’t seen your page, haven’t brought it from you, or haven’t discovered it.
Let’s take a look at these topics today. Doesn’t it seem exciting? Let’s begin by discussing ways to gain more followers.
Instagram, as well as your followers, enjoys exciting posts.
Consider what type of post will draw the attention of your potential buy Facebook followers in the UK when you post on your Facebook page.
Ask your partner what they think of your page at first glance if they haven’t seen it before.
We’ve always used the Royal Family’s Instagram page as an example from our own experience. They currently have a following of ten million people.
Colorful to the max
When you arrive on the page, all of the photographs are vibrant, portraying the royals positively.
Use them as an example; if you can construct a website that befits the royals, your page will have a professional look and a welcoming feel, which will kill two birds with one stone, in our experience.
Our client’s opinion
We were explaining this to one of our long-term clients, who couldn’t comprehend why we were working so hard on the following pages:
- Section labelled
Our customer inquired: “What does this have to do with generating a sale? Making a transaction entails exposing your phone number and email address so that followers can get in touch with you and make a purchase.”
However, we stressed to our client that building a relationship between your page and the follower, who then becomes your customer, is a long-term process.
The truth about everything
People do not spontaneously become enraged when they view your merchandise. Your product/service is a one-of-a-million opportunity. What sets you apart from the rest is how you build a relationship between your Instagram profile and the people that follow you. This is how you quadruple your revenue!
In the relationship you build with your followers, providing value is crucial.https://bestfollowers.uk/
A premium description of the services/products you offer is another approach to provide value to your potential followers. Give them something to rejoice over!
The following is an excellent example:
- As you can see, both who both have a large following, are excellent instances of creating amazing captions for their followers.
- Make an effort to be inventive. Do you have a quotations page on your website? Then, for your prospective Instagram followers to see, keep to one colour to emphasise the colour your brand symbolises.
- Extra examples
- Are you a model that uses Instagram to promote yourself? Stick to the same vibrant colours and the same backdrop colour as your photos.
- Are you a product reviewer who focuses on the latest Apple products? Then just look at Apple products. In order to attract customers who are solely interested in Apple items.
- The goal is to maintain your message consistent with your page’s identity.
- Use captions to complement rather than compensate.
- Use captions to bring your photos to life. If your shot isn’t great and doesn’t excite you, a clever caption won’t make up for it.
- Remember that in order for followers to view the caption in the first place, they must first see an appealing photo.
- I’m not sure how many hashtags I should use.
- We’ve found that utilising too many hashtags is a red flag in our experience. Keep your hashtags to three or four, as this is the sweet spot.
- Excessive hashtag use not only detracts from the friendliness of the post, but it also appears to be unfavourable on Instagram’s algorithm.
- According to our Instagram page analytics, when we choose four effective hashtags to target, we get far more publicity than if we chose ten or fourteen.
- Instead than only showing the product, show people’s faces.
- We understand that all you want to do is take a picture of your goods, publish it to Instagram, and wait for a sale. That is not the case. That is certainly not the case for us.
- When we make an effective post, we always include a picture of someone wearing or using the product.
- The research was conducted as follows:
- According to a research, 77 percent of users prefer user-generated photographs to photos of only the item when making a purchase. That’s right, 77 percent!
- According to the study, including a customer photo boosts purchases by 24.3 percent.
- When we say “user-generated photographs,” we’re referring to photos taken by one of your customers, yourself, or an influencer who is using your product.
- As a result, not only would featuring user-generated photos enhance sales, but it will also increase your natural following.
Last but not least
With over 13 years of social media experience, we lay a strong emphasis on quality over quantity.
If you’re in a hurry to get 100,000 followers, you’ll get there eventually, but not overnight.
Consider the characteristics and interests of your ideal follower. Then adapt your posts to their likes and dislikes.
What we’ve found works and helps is messaging your current followers and considering their valuable input.
You’d be amazed to learn what your fans think about your brand and what they want to see.